Subaru’s all-new turbocharged Levorg offers style, substance and sophistication in a sports wagon package.
The spiritual successor to the much missed Legacy GT wagon, Levorg’s sports wagon exterior dimensions cleverly clothe a spacious cabin in which classy trim and leading-edge technology combine to produce a classic Subaru All-Wheel Drive experience.
The interior is all about comfort, with heated leather sports seats with blue stitching for driver and front passenger, leather sports steering wheel, push button start and dual-zone air conditioning.
With an integrated infotainment system featuring Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth® wireless technology and Siri compatibility all on the 7" touch screen, the Subaru Levorg has the technology to keep you connected and up to date. And with audio, cruse control and Bluetooth® controls on the steering wheel, you have it all quite literally at your fingertips.
Subaru's EyeSight® Driver Assist safety technology, which acts as an extra pair of eyes on the road to detect potentially dangerous driving situations is also a standard feature on the Subaru Levorg.
The 2018 Levorg features new design 18" alloy wheels, updated front grille, updated front bumper and steering responsive headlights with daytime running lights. Black interior accents, 10 way driver power seats with memory and new features including front view camera and rear view mirror with camera and Auto Vehicle Hold (AVH) make the new 2018 Levorg look as good as it goes.
- Air-conditioning - dual zone climate control
- Heated seats - driver and front passenger
- Seat trim leather
- Touch screen audio system with Bluetooth® streaming
- Leather sports steering wheel and gearshift knob with blue stitching
- Power mirrors, steering and windows
- 10-way power seat - driver
- 40/20/40 split folding rear seats
- Smart key and push-start ignition
- 18" alloy wheels
- Bilstein suspension
- Electric sunroof
- Bonnet scoop
- Front fog lamps
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Steering responsive headlights
- Chrome door mirrors
- Side sill spoilers
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Engine: 2.0-litre Direct Injection Turbocharged horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Transmission: 8-speed Subaru Lineartronic™ SLT with manual mode
- Maximum power output:197kW @ 5600rpm
- Maximum torque:350Nm @ 2400-5200rpm
- Subaru Intelligent Drive: SI-DRIVE 3 modes
- Integrated infotainment system featuring:
- Satellite Navigation with Traffic
- MP3/WMA/iPod compatibility
- Single CD player
- 7” touch screen
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Dual USB ports and auxiliary audio input
- Steering wheel audio, cruise & Bluetooth® controls
- Rear view reverse camera
A hue that's you
0d0d0bCrystal Black Silica
ebebeeCrystal White Pearl
262626Dark Grey Metallic
dfdfdfIce Silver Metallic
1f3051Lapis Blue Pearl
5c7aa8Storm Grey Metallic